How to get in touch with Volleyball England
17th March 2020
Members will no doubt be left with many questions following Volleyball England’s decision to cancel all camps, courses and competitions until Wednesday, 20th May.
As of Tuesday, 17th March, all Volleyball England members of staff have been asked to work from home so please do not ring the office as we'll be unable to help.
To help get to the bottom of your query as soon as possible, below is a list of all the key email addresses for the various areas of Volleyball England activity.
- For all questions regarding national competitions, this includes NVL and Cup Finals fixtures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When it comes to national team camps and international competitions, please use email@example.com
- Booked onto a coaching or refereeing course or due to host one? firstname.lastname@example.org will be able to help out
- If you have questions about club development support, governance support, funding or DBS checks, contact email@example.com
- For all other queries, or if you’re unsure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re currently working through a higher than usual volume of emails and would appreciate your patience as we work to resolve your query.
Let’s stay safe, look after each other and keep active, however we can.