Premier League 4 Sport
The Premier League 4 Sport programme is a groundbreaking project to inspire young people to take up new sports. Volleyball England is proud to be one of the sports involved in the project, delivered in partnership with the Premier League, Sport England and the Youth Sport Trust.
Working in partnership with local community volleyball clubs, Premier Leage clubs are supporting:
- The delivery of Volleyball to over 6,000 young people
- The creation or development of 20 new sporting ‘hub’ (Volleyball) clubs
- The development of 80 satellite clubs on school sites, where young people can try out volleyball.
- Opportunities for young people to become young leader and officials
- Opportunities for young people to play in competitions and tournaments
Football clubs currently participating in the project include; Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Middlesborough, Newcastle, Portsmouth, Stoke, Sunderland, Tottenham Hotspur, West Bromwich Albion and Wigan.
All sessions at each club run at different times and days, if you are interested in joining your local club please contact Volleyball England via email or at 01509 227722.
For more information please contact our Young People Manager, Rob Payne, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Head Office on 01509 227722