Present the match ball at the London Legacy Volleyball Cup!
2nd September 2015
Volleyball England is giving eight lucky young volleyball fans between the age of 7 and 12 the chance to present the match balls at the inaugural London Legacy Volleyball Cup.
With the likes of Mariusz Wlazły, Sanja Bursac, Adrian Gontariu and Ariel Turner visiting London on 12th & 13th September – Volleyball England are giving families an opportunity to enter a draw for one of their children to be a match ball presenter for one of the eight matches and to join the teams and match officials on court prior to a match during the big weekend. The winning families will also be upgraded from their existing seats to "Gold" level seating, immediately behind the team benches.
To enter the prize draw, simply email your name, contact details and Ticketmaster order confirmation number to email@example.com with the subject, 'Mascot'.
One lucky winner per match (8 winners) will be selected at random and contacted prior to the weekend of 12th & 13th September.
For London Legacy Volleyball Cup ticket details, visit www.LondonLegacyVolleyballCup.com/tickets
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Volleyball England, 3 Oakwood Drive LE11 3QF Ph. 01509 227722
- Employees of Volleyball England or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants are required to purchase London Legacy Volleyball Cup tickets to enter this competition and must provide their Ticketmaster confirmation number (format XX-XXXXX/UK1). All entries will be checked against Ticketmaster customer lists.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older on behalf of one young person aged between and including 7 and 12.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 noon on 10th September 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Volleyball England.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Volleyball England and not to any other party.