Registering as a Coach in England with Overseas Volleyball Qualifications
To register as a coach with Volleyball England, with the exception of coaches with FIVB grades (please see the bottom of the page), you must be given a Volleyball England coaching grade.
You can gain a Volleyball England coaching grade in two ways:
- By attending a UKCC Level 1, UKCC Level 2 or Volleyball England Level 3 coaching course
- By sending in evidence of holding an overseas coaching qualification and being given an equivalent Volleyball England grade
To be given a Volleyball England coaching grade you will need to send the following information to Fiona Sweetman, Project Delivery Team Lead, via email:
- A copy of your relevant volleyball coaching qualifications (hard or electronic), which should include the following information:
- The name of the awarding body/national federation
- The level of the course
- The date the course was passed
- A copy of the course syllabus (breakdown of the hours, modules and content covered) with an accompanying English translation
When you have provided us with this information, Volleyball England will assess your qualifications against the syllabus for Volleyball England qualifications. We will then inform you of your equivalent qualification level and how you can register as a coach.
For coaches with FIVB qualifications, you will only need to send in a copy of your certificate and your FIVB grade will be printed on your coach registration card after you have registered as a coach with Volleyball England.
If you have any further questions or queries, please contact Fiona Sweetman, Project Delivery Team Lead via email or + 44 (0) 1509 227714
Please send all documents and queries about international qualification equivalency to Fiona Sweetman, Project Delivery Team Lead, via email or call 01509 227714