Rules and Information
VEBT 1-5 Star Event Criteria
- The Player Ratings are designed to rate individual players according to their ability. This is the primary basis for seeding in tournaments.
- Player Ratings are earned according to final placement in tournaments and remain valid for a player for 12 months. When this period of time has lapsed, the player’s rating will become the next highest rating that he or she has earned in the latest 12 months.
- If a player does not compete during the 12 month rating period, the player will be downgraded to the next lower Player Rating level.
- Player Ratings will be awarded according to the Player Ratings System.
- The Ranking Points are intended to support an overall ranking of beach volleyball players in England.
- Ranking Points can be earned at all VEBT 1-5* tournaments, FIVB World Tour, CEV and NEVZA tournaments.
- Please forward any results from VE licensed beach volleyball tournaments to email@example.com if you wish for them to be considered towards your national ranking points.
- Ranking Points will be awarded according to the Ranking Points System.
- All teams / individuals eliminated at the same point in the tournament will be allocated the same points.
- The Ranking Points shall be applied against the Volleyball England National Rankings.