National LPV Festival
What is the National LPV?
The National Let's Play Volleyball Festival is a two-day residential Volleyball competition for 7 - 17 year olds. The festival is completely open entry and the tournament costs include all food, accomodation, entry and prizes. It's a fantastic opportunity for your young player to improve their volleyball skills and team work, as well as having fun with their friends!
Dates: Friday 20th July - Sunday 22nd July 2012
Venue: Caythorpe Court PGL Centre, Grantham, North Lincolnshire.
Included in the price of the tournament are:
- Friday and Saturday night accomodation.
- Full board catering
- Entry into any competition category
- Goody bag for every entrant
- Team Building Activity at the centre
How to enter
1. To enter each team, your school or club needs to complete the Group Entry Form and return to Volleyball England along with a £10 deposit per space. Please book as soon as possible as spaces are limited!
2. In advance of the event, you will then be asked to complete a Team Entry Form for each team entered with full details of individual players and any dietary requirements. This is returnable with the balance of your payment by 1st July 2012.
£65 per space (£10 deposit payable on entry, with balance due by 1st of July 2012)
This price covers everything excluding transport to/from the venue which is the responsibility of the group.Please make cheques payable to 'English Volleyball Association'.
Group Booking Discount
Group of 10 or more: 1 adult goes free!
Group of 20 or more: 2 adults go free!
Contact Suzy Stevenson, Young People Manager, via email or by phone 01509 227738 / 07850 938309.