Volleyball England is the recognised National Governing Body for Volleyball, Beach Volleyball and Sitting Volleyball in England. Volleyball England is responsible for the development, promotion and delivery of Volleyball across England.
Volleyball England is working hard to modernise the image of the game and has set itself some ambitious targets for the expansion of its membership. This includes an increase in affiliated Clubs, of qualified, registered and active Coaches and Referees, of Volunteers and of players of all standards and ages irrespective of gender and background.
Volleyball England is committed to leading the growth of, and excellence in all disciplines of volleyball in England.
- Volleyball England will lead by creating innovative, exciting new opportunities for people to enjoy volleyball
- Volleyball England will respect the diverse communities within the game and will be ethcally driven
- Volleyball England will develop world class structures and events to enable those with the potential to succeed
- Volleyball England will celebrate, support and develop staff and vounteers through all of the games
- Volleyball England's image will be recognised and respected by stakeholders
Volleyball is an Active, exciting game played by all ages
Volleyball is Inclusive in all opportunties that are offered
Volleyball innitiatives and programmes are Innovative in their approach
The volleyball experience is Positive for all those who take part in or contribute towards it
Volleyball is Competitive in all its forms, sitting, beach, outdoor and indoor
Volleyball England is Supportive of all our staff and volunteers